1. Don’t see a time you like, or have additional questions? Call us.
2. We solidify a time for your home painting estimate.
1. We send appointment reminders the day prior, and 45 mins beforehand.
2. We meet in-person to discuss your painting needs.
3. We provide a detailed proposal addressing your paint job.
4. You review and sign the official proposal.
1. We confirm that we have you on our production schedule.
2. Our production manager introduces himself to you personally
3. You receive production specifications and checklist for a 5-Star paint job.
4. We coordinate a color consultation to help you pick the perfect color.
5. We submit a mock-up image of your home in its new color.
6. We schedule the official time(s) to come paint your home!
1. Initial site visit with you and our production manager.
2. Document change orders if we find items outside the original scope of work.
3. Schedule a brief inspection with you, after project completion.
4. We collect additional costs and submit your final invoice.
1. Spread the word! Submit a Google Review and tell friends about Mission Painting.
2. Enter the three step process as part of our 5-Year Warranty!
3. After the house painting process is done, we will check in after six months to see if you’re still satisfied with the finished result.
4. We’ll then perform an annual review, as part of our warranty, to ensure you’re satisfied with your paint job.